Preferred delivery method of all artwork is a vector created digital file with any type converted to outline/curves.
1. Vector created art to size (File formats accepted are Adobe Illustrator, Freehand and CorelDraw - All version 10 or below).
2. High resolution (at least 300dpi) jpeg clear scan if image to be digitised.
3. Embroidery disk with stitch count and plot sheet.
Screen Printing / Plastisol
1. Butt registered film positives to exact size emulsion down.
2. Vector created art to size (File formats accepted are Adobe Illustrator, Freehand and CorelDraw -All version 10 or below).
1. Vector created art to size (File formats accepted are Adobe Illustrator, Freehand and CorelDraw -All version 10 or below).
1. Floppy Disks.
2. Zip Disks (250 Mb) - (Macintosh formatted).
3. CD - containing Macintosh compatible files.
1. If vector artwork is created in CorelDraw please export and save it as an Adobe Illustrator format (Version 10 or below) - Choose the Macintosh option.
2. Convert all text (type) to curves.
3. We can convert some CorelDraw files here, but it is usually more successful if you convert the file whenever possible.
Photoshop or other Photo Editing or Scanning programs
Remember to always create/scan art in these programs at a high resolution - at least 300ppi - finished size, in order to get a good quality image. (Be aware that the higher resolution, the larger the file size) Save the files as .tif or .jpg format and retain the high resolution for quality.
Adobe Illustrator / Freehand
1. Vector artwork created in either of these programs should be saved as an .eps.
2. If you wish to email the file convert all text to paths/outlines and send as an .eps.
3. If you wish to send the art by disk, remember also to supply the fonts.
4. We will accept PDF files created and saved in these programs.